Saturday 15 January 2011

Research-Eric Johansson

Eric Johansson is a computer engineer student from Sweden.  Eric likes to capture everyday images and manipulate them to give an unreal picture.  I find photo manipulation very fascinating and really enjoyable to look at especially Eric's work.  The way in which he manipulates images is flawless, the more I look at his work the more believable it seems to become. 

This picture is a brilliant image I could just keep looking at it trying to figure out how it has been manipulated. 




Eric uses the same lighting and shoots images from different angles to combine photos.  Some of his work can take up to 30 hours to create which I can believe as some of it is so intricate.

Vertical Turn

Common Sense Crossing


I would love to be able to manipulate images to this standard, looking at the photographs just makes me want to learn more about photoshop and how to use it to its full potential

All images on this blog page have been taken off the internet and are copyright to Eric Johansson

No comments:

Post a Comment