Friday 21 January 2011

Unit 108-task 1a and 1b (image 2)

Unit 108-Task 1a (image manipulation)

Original images:


f11 1/80 iso 100 saved using JPEG


f5.6 1/25 iso 1600 saved using JPEG

Final image

Surfing



Unit 108-Task 1b (supporting evidence)


To create this image I took all the colour from the sea picture by going into image-adjustments-desaturate.  I wanted to give the photo a cold look and thought draining out what colour was in the photo would give the look I wanted.  I then took the picture of my cute little olly the octopus and destaurated him using the same technique as before.  I used the magnetic lasso tool to cut around the octopus and went into edit-copy.  I then opened up the sea picture and went to edit-paste to put the octopus into the image.  I shrunk him down and moved him around the screen until I eventually ended up putting him here bouncing on the waves.  I added some text to the image using a splash of colour.  I wanted to give the impression of the words bouncing on the waves which I feel I have done.  
I'm happy with the image created, but perhaps a border may have finished the picture off.
All pictures are my own and were taken with my sony DSLR a390 using manual setting and auto focus. I have manipulated my own images to create an unreal fun image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment