Tuesday 25 January 2011

Unit 108-task 1a and 1b (image 4)

 Unit 108-Task 1a (image manipulation)

Original images:

f5.6 1/160 iso 100

f5.6 1/60 iso 100 using the flash

Final image


The boy in the boot


Unit 108-Task 1b (supporting evidence)

I manipulated these images using photoshop cs4.  I started off cropping the image of the boots, to cut out some of the background.  I then cut around my son using the magnetic lasso tool, this takes a steady hand so I'm not sure it is perfect.  I then went to edit-copy and pasted it onto the boot picture using edit-paste.  I then shrunk him down and moved him around the boot.  I wanted to give the impression of him swimming in the boot to give an unreal, but qwerky image.  Once he was in the position I wanted I changed the opacity to blend him into the boot.
I'm happy with the image and that I have used all my own photographs.

All pictures are my own and were taken with my sony DSLR a390 using manual setting and auto focus. I have manipulated my own images to create an unreal fun image. 


No comments:

Post a Comment