Friday 21 January 2011

Unit 108-task 1a and 1b (image 1)

Unit 108-Task 1a (image manipulation)




Original images:


f.11 1/80 iso 100 saved as JPEG
f5.6 1/125 iso 400 saved as JPEG



Final image

 

The ghostly river



Unit 108-Task 1b (supporting evidence)

I manipulated these image by using photoshop ps3 which I have at home.  I started by copy and pasting the road image onto the river image, by selecting all of the image the going to edit and copying this image.  I then opened up the river picture and went into edit then paste.  Once the images were together I played with the opacity level which gave me the final image.  I didn't think this was enough so I thought I'd add a border.  I did this by, making a new layer and using the brush tool to make lines from each corner.  I then went into filter-blur-guassian blur to give it that rustic look.  I thought a bit of text would just finish the image off, so I used the text tool and arched it over ther river looking like a bridge.  Once the image was complete I flattened it to make one layer and saved it onto my desktop for easy use to put onto my blog.

I'm happy with this final image and it did take a lot of playing about with hence the reason for there not being any screen shots and just words to explain what I did.  The image looks quite ghostly to me and plays  with the mind as to what is really there.

All pictures are my own and were taken with my sony DSLR a390 using manual setting and auto focus. I have manipulated my own images to create an unreal fun image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment