Saturday 15 January 2011

Research-Michael Busselle

The late Michael Busselle had written books on photography, wine and travel.  He ran a photography studio in London which was very successful.


This is such a lovely landscape photograph of sunset.  The way the clouds have formed give the photo the image quite an eerie feel.  The sun is lighting up the sky which is the source of light used.  It's such a natural photo with lots of natural elements for example sun, sea and sand.  This image I feel illustrates pattern very well with the clouds and sea making their own natural patterns.  All of the image is in good focus.  I have taken sunset pictires myself, here is an example:


I think I played around with this image on photoshop I could get a much crisper photo and enhance the colouring.

This is a lovely calming landscape picture.  It illustrates leading lines, colours and distance brilliantly.  The photographer uses the natural light and may have even manipulated the image to get this shade of colour.

All images on this blog page have been taken off the internet and are copyright to Michael Busselle

No comments:

Post a Comment