Monday 24 January 2011

Unit 107-intro to presenting photo images

Unit 107 Task 1b

To present my 6 images I got them printed off and enlarged to 8x6, I thought 10x8 maybe just a little too big.  I will put my images into a photo album, purely for cost reasons really.  I'm not totally happy with this choice and think they would have looked better using another format, but whats done is done.  It is a shame that there is so much empty space in the album, but given time I will fill it I just hope that this doesn't effect the marking.  I would have liked to have framed my images, but it became too expensive therefore I opted for the album.  I would have liked to have made a collage of my prints in a large frame, but thought it would be too large and heavy to carry around (selfish really).  I also thought about making a photo book, but firstly they take a while to produce and get printed off and secondly I don't really have enough prints to fill it.  At some point I would like to produce a photobook of my images as I feel they show off images really well.  I know from experience as I had my wedding pictures presented in this way.
There are many ways in which images can be presented examples are:

I have highlighted in red some ways in which you can present images, here are a couple of other ways:

A slide show is a quick and simple method of presenting images.  You just need to save the desired pictures onto a memory stick, load them into your computer and click slideshow...so easy even I can do it!

Canvas prints are a gorgeous way of presenting images, can be quite expensive, but very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment